Facebook requires us to get a “long-lived user access token” to display “Facebook page reviews” on your website. Obtain a “long-lived user access token” by following the steps below.
How to get Facebook Long-Lived User Access Token?
- Create Facebook App ID. Skip this step if you got one.
- Get a short-lived user access token. Skip this step if you got one.
- Go to this link.
- Paste the “short-lived access token” in the input box.
- Click the “Debug” button.
- As you will see in the debug details, “short-lived access token” expires after few hours.
- To convert it to “long-lived access token”, click “Extend Access Token” button.
- Facebook will ask for your password, enter your password to continue.
- The generated characters is your “long-lived user access token”. Copy it.
Need DSM support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related DSM solutions
Thank you for following our tutorial about how to get Facebook long-lived user access token!