Release Date: January 31, 2018
Since the start of this year (2018), we’ve been working on re-branding DSM Website Plugins. Why? Please continue reading below.
DSM stands for “Display Social Media” as seen on our website URL. Originally, DSM was meant to help users customize and embed Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds only. These are the biggest “Social Media Networking” websites. That’s why we chose “Display Social Media” as its name.
But over the years, DSM grew with more features and it will continue to grow with scope outside “Social Media Networking” websites. We believe this will help you save money and enjoy more plugins that can be useful for you, your business or your projects.
We will have features to customize and embed contents from RSS feeds and from other sources not considered as social media websites. We will also have customized Facebook live chat, contact forms, promo bars, slide boxes, notification box, easy pop ups and more.
We want to be the best solution to make your website more sociable. We believe this will help you make more sales or win more customers to grow your business through your website.
With that said, the “Display Social Media” brand no longer reflect who we are and who we will be. We came up with a new name: SociableKIT
- New look of the SociableKIT website.
- Login with email and password instead of a key. You may try to login using your registered email address and your DSM key as your password. Once you’re logged in, you may change your password using the “change password” option.
- Another way to set your password is to use the forgot password page here. Just enter your registered email address and we’ll send you a secure link where you can set your password.
- A Custom Feed is now called a SociableKIT Solution.
- You will receive email updates from my new email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, please add me to your contact list.
For those who will ask about existing feeds: Yes, your feeds will continue to work even we changed our brand or website URL. You don’t have to do anything. But if you need to update anything, you just need to simply re-embed the code from sociablekit.com
Your comments, feature requests and suggestions will continue to make our product better. Our team is very thankful to you, our customers, for continually using our services. We want to keep serving you. We will continue making progress and deliver more than expected the best way we can.
Let me know if you have any questions about this update.