Follow the steps below to create a Facebook App ID.
- Login to Facebook.
- Go to this link.
- Register or enable as Facebook developer.
- Click “+ Add a New App” button located on upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter display name “My DSM App”.
- Enter your contact email.
- Click “Create App ID” button and pass the security check.
- Click “Dashboard” tab on the upper left corner.
- Your Facebook App ID is under App ID label.
Need DSM Support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related DSM Solutions
Aside from our solution above, you can use the following DSM solutions as well:
How to customize and embed...
- Facebook Events
- Facebook Page Events On Your Website?
- Single Facebook Page Event On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Events on Google Calendar?
- Facebook Photos
- Facebook Page Photo Albums On Website?
- Single Facebook Page Photo Album On Website?
- Instagram Feed
- Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- Instagram Hashtag Feed On Your Website?
- Private Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- YouTube Videos
- YouTube Channel Videos On Your Website?
- YouTube Playlist Videos On Your Website?
- More Solutions
- Twitter Feed On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Videos On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Feed On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Reviews On Your Website?
Enjoy any solutions above by buying a Private DSM Key!