Follow the steps below to create a Facebook App ID.
Announcement: DSM Website Plugins is now called SociableKIT! We have not yet updated some of our video tutorials to sociablekit.com but the app is the same when you land in sociablekit.com website. Please read the announcement, login here or get a free access here.
- Login to Facebook.
- Go to this link.
- Register or enable as Facebook developer.
- Click “+ Add a New App” button located on upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter display name “My DSM App”.
- Enter your contact email.
- Click “Create App ID” button and pass the security check.
- Click “Dashboard” tab on the upper left corner.
- Your Facebook App ID is under App ID label.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here: Website Tutorials