Today I’m going to teach you how to embed Twitter feed on your website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Twitter feed.
- On the drop-down, select the “Twitter Feed” option.
- Enter your Twitter username, without the @ sign. For example: nba
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Go back to the Wix editor.
- On the sidebar, click “Add”, click “More”, drag “Embed a Site” on your page.
- Click “Enter Website Address”, enter the link we just copied from SociableKIT, click the “Update” button.
- Adjust the size and position of the widget.
- Click the “Publish” button, click “View Site” and go to the page where you put the SociableKIT widget.
Why use SociableKIT?
If you always use Twitter and you manage a related website, you know how tiring it is to post your update twice. One on Twitter. One on your website.
We hear you.
That’s why we created the SociableKIT.
Once you signed up (get started here), you’ll be able to post your Twitter update only once. One on Twitter.
The SociableKIT will display your Twitter account feed on your website automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your website visitors enjoy Twitter feed on your website as well.
How to get a free access?
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Twitter Feed on Wix! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.