Follow the steps below to get a Facebook Short-Lived User Access Token.
- Create Facebook App ID. Skip this step if you got one.
- Go to this link.
- On the upper right corner, change “Graph API Explorer” to “My DSM App” or the name of the app ID you created.
- Click “Get Token”, click “Get User Access Token”.
- On the pop up, check “manage_pages”.
- Click “Get Access Token” button.
- Click “Continue”, click “Ok” button.
- Copy the “short-lived access token” from the access token field.
Need DSM Support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related DSM Solutions
Aside from our solution above, you can use the following DSM solutions as well:
How to customize and embed...
- Facebook Events
- Facebook Page Events On Your Website?
- Single Facebook Page Event On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Events on Google Calendar?
- Facebook Photos
- Facebook Page Photo Albums On Website?
- Single Facebook Page Photo Album On Website?
- Instagram Feed
- Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- Instagram Hashtag Feed On Your Website?
- Private Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- YouTube Videos
- YouTube Channel Videos On Your Website?
- YouTube Playlist Videos On Your Website?
- More Solutions
- Twitter Feed On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Videos On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Feed On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Reviews On Your Website?
Enjoy any solutions above by buying a Private DSM Key!