There are times when you see some annoying posts by a user on your Instagram hashtag feed. What to do? You will have to block or “exclude” them on your feed! Follow the simple steps below.
Announcement: DSM Website Plugins is now called SociableKIT! We have not yet updated some of our video tutorials to sociablekit.com but the app is the same when you land in sociablekit.com website. Please read the announcement, login here or get a free access here.
- Copy the user’s Instagram username.
- Go to this page, paste their username, press enter and on the result, copy their user ID.
- Go back to DSM’s edit mode.
- Go to “posts”, paste the user ID on the “Exclude Users” text area.
- Hit “Save Changes” button.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here: Website Tutorials