If you need to embed YouTube Channel Videos on your website, you need to find your YouTube Channel ID if you don’t have a YouTube channel custom name. Follow the simple steps below.
Announcement: DSM Website Plugins is now called SociableKIT! We have not yet updated some of our video tutorials to sociablekit.com but the app is the same when you land in sociablekit.com website. Please read the announcement, login here or get a free access here.
- Go to your YouTube channel.
- On the browser address bar, you will see something like this: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmyfPVdui2ZjOQSdM6CHWA
- Your YouTube channel ID is the text after /channel/. In our example above, the YouTube channel ID is UCsmyfPVdui2ZjOQSdM6CHWA
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here: Website Tutorials