Today I will teach you how to embed Instagram hashtag feed on website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and login. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click “+ Create SociableKIT Solution” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Instagram hashtag feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Instagram Hashtag Feed On Your Website” option.
- Enter your Instagram hashtag text, without the # sign.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Get Embed Code” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
Can you display Instagram posts based on multiple hashtags?
YES. Put comma-separated works in the “Instagram Tag” field. For example: pinkhair,colorista
Why use SociableKIT?
There are times you do not want to upload photos and videos on Instagram. You just want to use Instagram content (by hashtag) posted by other people and embed it on your website.
Why? Because you know how tiring it is to upload Instagram photos and videos twice. One on Instagram. One on your website.
We hear you.
That’s why we created the SociableKIT.
Once you signed up (get stared here), you won’t have to upload anything on Instagram anymore. Let the crowd of Instagram users do it for you.
The SociableKIT will display Instagram hashtag feed on your website automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your website visitors enjoy the Instagram hashtag feed on your website as well.
How to get a free access?
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Live demo of SociableKIT Instagram hashtag feed
Will SociableKIT work on my website?
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that SociableKIT will still work on your website!
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Instagram feed on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.