Here’s how to get or find your Facebook page video ID.
Announcement: DSM Website Plugins is now called SociableKIT! We have not yet updated some of our video tutorials to sociablekit.com but the app is the same when you land in sociablekit.com website. Please read the announcement, login here or get a free access here.
- Using your desktop browser, go to your Facebook page video.
- On your browser’s address bar, look for the numerical value. See screenshot below.
- Copy the numerical value because that’s your Facebook page video ID.
This Facebook page video ID is useful if you will use it to customize & embed Facebook page video on your website.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here: Website Tutorials
Thank you for reading this tutorial about how to find Facebook page video ID!