Release Date: Sep 09, 2017
DSM Version 2.8 Updates:
- New: Search box with icon to search events by keywords.
- New: As the user types, it can search by event title, location, host and any text in the event list.
- New: Option to ‘Show search box’. See ‘Events’ tab in edit mode.
- New: Option to make search box always 100% in width. See ‘Events’ tab in edit mode.
- New: Option to change ‘Search events here…’ text. See ‘Texts’ tab in edit mode.
- New: Option to open calendar view in new tab. See ‘Open calendar in new tab’. See ‘Events’ tab in edit mode.
- New: Remove duplicate events. Useful for events feed from multiple Facebook pages.
- New: Portuguese translation for day and month names, see ‘Calendar’ tab in edit mode.
- Tweak: Export calendar button will show a pop up with full instructions for Google calendar users.
- Tweak: Instructions for downloading ICS file and import to Google calendar.
- Tweak: Instructions for subscribing to your calendar via Google calendar.
- Tweak: Users will receive new events automatically if they choose to subscribe to your calendar.
- Tweak: ‘Read More’ and ‘Get Tickets’ buttons are now full width in mobile for easy taps.
- Fix: Events feed is now full-width for iFrame users.
- Fix: Make all links clickable on Facebook page event pop up.
- Fix: Incorrect margin when date badge is in the ‘right’ location of the event image.
- Tweak: Removed ‘End of posts’ button on YouTube channel videos.
- Tweak: Updated affiliates page content due to recent price changes.
- Fix: Font size of YouTube Playlist video title can be changed via ‘Fonts’ tab in edit mode.
- Fix: Added type=button so that buttons will work for websites made in ASP.net
- Fix: Make links clickable on Youtube channel and playlist videos description.
- Fix: Make links clickable on Youtube channel bio.
- Fix: Facebook page feed custom CSS is now working.
Video tutorials for:
Let me know if you have any questions about these updates.
Thank you for supporting the DSM Website Plugins!