Facebook Album ID is needed if you want to display photos from a Facebook page album to your website. This post will show you how to find and get that Facebook album you desire.
- Go to your Facebook page
- Click “Photos” tab.
- Click the Facebook album you desire.
- Take a look at the URL.
- Get the numbers after album_id=, see the screenshot below.
Those numbers are your Facebook album ID. Let us know if your have any questions so we can assist you.
Need DSM support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.