This blog post will teach you how to embed an external site in WIX. I’m writing this version here because the users of our DSM website plugin needed a step-by-step instructions about how to embed their social media feeds on their WIX website.
Millions of people uses WIX. I honestly think using the WIX dashboard is very useful for non-programmers. WIX has many features that can help you build a beautiful website in few minutes.
Anyway, you’re here because you’re already a WIX user, right?
If you’re using a WIX website and our DSM website plugin, you should ’embed an external site’ instead of ‘html code’, why? Because this will prevent extra horizontal scrollbar and better looking vertical scrollbar.
On your DSM dashboard:
- Login to your DSM dashboard
- ‘Edit’ your Facebook events feed.
- Click ‘Full Page Preview’ button located on the upper right corner
- Copy the link on the address bar. For example: https://www.displaysocialmedia.com/app-dev/embed/index.php?embed_id=346
Next we go to your WIX dashboard, to embed an external site:
- Click ‘Add’ on the left side of the Editor.
- Click More.
- Click ‘Embed a Site’, or drag it the relevant location on your page.
- Click ‘Enter Website Address’.
- Enter the website’s address (URL) under What’s the website address? For example: https://www.displaysocialmedia.com/app-dev/embed/index.php?embed_id=346
- Click Update.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thanks for reading our tutorial on how to embed an external site in WIX! Now you can embed a site in WIX with less effort.
Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.