This tutorial is about how to embed code on your Squarespace website. This will teach you how to put our DSM-generated embed code to your Squarespace website.
Here are the basic steps:
- Login to your Squarespace account.
- Put your site in edit mode.
- Find where you want to put the embed code.
- Click the content block icon.
- Search and click the “code” block option.
- Paste our embed code.
- Apply and save changes.
The following video will help you with the steps I mentioned above. The difference is, the code we are trying to embed. Let me explain.
In the video below, he was trying to embed a code from the Facebook developers site. But in our case, we are trying to embed code generated from our DSM dashboard. So just imagine that we are trying to replace his code with our own.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thanks for reading our tutorial on how to embed code on your Squarespace website! Now you can work on Squarespace embed code much easier.
Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.