Release Date: Mar 28, 2017
Good news! We’ve made several new features and updates on the DSM dashboard.
The following were developed on the ‘Facebook Events’ customization – based on your feedback and requested features.
1. Option for buttons, tabs and date badge to be square, circle or rounded corners. – DONE, see ‘border-radius’ field in ‘Buttons’, ‘Tabs’ and ‘Date badge’ tabs.
2. Option to include ‘day’ in addition to month and date in event details. – DONE, see ‘show day text’ checkbox in ‘Events’ tab.
3. Line height option for event title and default font. – DONE, see ‘line height’ fields in ‘Fonts’ tab.
4. Letter-spacing option for default font. – DONE, see ‘letter spacing’ field in ‘Fonts’ tab.
5. Auto remove ‘http://www.facebook.com/’ and ‘/’ when pasting Facebook page URL. – DONE, try to paste the following link in Facebook page ID field: https://www.facebook.com/Spurs/
6. Limit displayed Facebook events. – DONE, see ‘event count’ field in ‘Events’ ab
7. Transparent background (RGBA support) – DONE, try to use a color picker, you can pick a transparent color.
8. Option if no upcoming events, show past events after 3 seconds. – DONE, see ‘Show past if no upcoming events’ checkbox in ‘Events’ tab.
9. Option to show or hide ‘hosted by’, ‘read more’ button, ‘get tickets’ button and ‘location’ – DONE, see new checkoxes in ‘Events’ tab.
10. Option to set space between event details and its container. DONE, see ‘event details padding’ in ‘Events’ tab.
11. Customize ‘No upcoming events.’ text. – DONE, see “no upcoming events” text field in Texts tab.
12. Option to display current day events, regardless of time. – DONE, see ‘Show All Events Today In Upcoming Events’ checkbox in ‘Events’ tab.
13. Display single Facebook event – DONE, when creating new custom feed, select ‘Facebook Event On Your Website – Single’ in the drop-down and Specify your Facebook event ID.
Please do not hesitate to reply if you have more feature requests. We’ll do our best to develop it for you!
We love this job and we want to continue doing it for you. Please recommend using the DSM website plugin to your friends. You can simply share this video to them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzm4yvpufzg
Doing it will lead to more sign ups that will enable us to hire full time developers. Your feature requests will be developed faster! Everyone of us can enjoy new useful features.
Thank you for supporting the DSM Website Plugin, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate you and your business and the confidence you have placed in us.