In this post, you will learn how to display a Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists) on your Strikingly website. Do you use Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists)? Do you have a website built using Strikingly? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists)" on the dropdown.
- Enter your YouTube channel ID or custom name.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Strikingly
- Login to Strikingly. Go to Strikingly editor.
- View your page. Click the “Save” button and view your site. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists) on Strikingly is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.