In this post, you will learn how to display a Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists) on your Expressionengine website. Do you use Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists)? Do you have a website built using Expressionengine? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists)" on the dropdown.
- Enter your YouTube channel ID or custom name.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Expressionengine
- Create a new page or edit your Expressionengine page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists) on Expressionengine is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.