In this post, you will learn how to display a YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist) on your Hubspot website. Do you use YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist)? Do you have a website built using Hubspot? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist)" on the dropdown.
- Enter your YouTube playlist ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Hubspot
- Create a new page or edit your Hubspot page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist) on Hubspot is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.