In this post, you will learn how to display a YouTube Live Stream on your Expressionengine website. Do you use YouTube Live Stream? Do you have a website built using Expressionengine? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "YouTube Live Stream" on the dropdown.
- Click the "Select Channel" button.
- You may also select your region and YouTube API key.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Expressionengine
- Create a new page or edit your Expressionengine page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display YouTube Live Stream on Expressionengine is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.