In this post, you will learn how to display a Yelp Reviews on your Html website. Do you use Yelp Reviews? Do you have a website built using Html? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Yelp Reviews" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Yelp Business ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Html
- Open your HTML file.
- You can create a new HTML page or edit your existing HTML page.
- Save your HTML page.
- You may now upload your HTML page to your web hosting.
If you think this post about how to display Yelp Reviews on Html is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.