In this post, you will learn how to display a Twitter Hashtag Feed on your Hubspot website. Do you use Twitter Hashtag Feed? Do you have a website built using Hubspot? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Twitter Hashtag Feed" on the dropdown.
Enter your Twitter tag, without the # sign. For example: Tesla or Microsoft
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Hubspot
- Login or register an account to Hubspot.
- Go to create a website dashboard. Go to "Marketing" tab "Website" tab then click the "Website pages".
- Create or edit a website. Click the "Create" button or edit an existing website to continue. This is where you want to display your widget.
- Create a page. Fill up the information needed for creating a webpage.
- Select your desired template.
- Add rich text editor to your webpage. Drag and drop the rich text editor on wherever you wanted to display your widget.
- Add source code. Click the "Advanced" dropdown then choose "Source code".
- Save your page. Click on the "Save" button, Hubspot also have autosave feature.
- View it in your web browser. Click on the "Publish" button. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Twitter Hashtag Feed on Hubspot is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.