In this post, you will learn how to display a Twitch Channel Videos on your Beaver Builder website. Do you use Twitch Channel Videos? Do you have a website built using Beaver Builder? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Twitch Channel Videos" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Twitch username.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Beaver Builder
- Create a new page or edit your Beaver Builder page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Twitch Channel Videos on Beaver Builder is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.