In this post, you will learn how to display a Thumbtack reviews on your Umbraco website. Do you use Thumbtack reviews? Do you have a website built using Umbraco? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Thumbtack reviews" on the dropdown.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Umbraco
- Login to Umbraco. Go to "Rich Text Editor". Click the 'Embed' button.
- Paste the link. An slides open a panel to enable editors to paste the URL. Paste the link you copied from SociableKIT.
- View your page. Click Submit. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Thumbtack reviews on Umbraco is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.