In this post, you will learn how to display a Threads Profile on your Visual Composer website. Do you use Threads Profile? Do you have a website built using Visual Composer? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Threads Profile" on the dropdown.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Visual Composer
- Download the "Visual Composer" plugin. Add the "Visual Composer" to the WordPress plugins and then install it.
- Add the "Raw HTML" element. Click the blue "+" sign on the upper left and then find the "Raw HTML" element.
- Save or publish your page.
- View it in your web browser. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Threads Profile on Visual Composer is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.