In this post, you will learn how to display a Instagram Reels on your Html website. Do you use Instagram Reels? Do you have a website built using Html? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Instagram Reels" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Instagram username. Our system will get the reels from your Instagram account based on your username. You can copy the link to your Instagram profile and paste it into the box. Our system will automatically identify your Instagram username.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Html
- Open your HTML file.
- You can create a new HTML page or edit your existing HTML page.
- Save your HTML page.
- You may now upload your HTML page to your web hosting.
If you think this post about how to display Instagram Reels on Html is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.