In this post, you will learn how to display a Instagram Profile on your Brizy website. Do you use Instagram Profile? Do you have a website built using Brizy? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Instagram Profile" on the dropdown.
Click "Connect Instagram account" button. Follow the steps given by Instagram.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Brizy
- Add or edit your existing Brizy page.
- Click the plus (+) icon in the upper left.
- Find the "embed" element.
- Drag the embed element in your page.
- Click the "Embed" icon.
- On the box, paste the code from SociableKIT.
- Click the "Update" button on the lower right. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Instagram Profile on Brizy is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.