In this post, you will learn how to display a Google Reviews on your Readymag website. Do you use Google Reviews? Do you have a website built using Readymag? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Google Reviews" on the dropdown.
Search and select your Google place or enter your Google place ID in the box.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Readymag
- Login to Readymag.
- Go to the Project settings.
- Using the Code widget or the Code Editor, paste the link you copied from SociableKIT.
- Click Publish. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Google Reviews on Readymag is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.