In this post, you will learn how to display a Google Play Reviews on your Beaver Builder website. Do you use Google Play Reviews? Do you have a website built using Beaver Builder? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Google Play Reviews" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Google play app ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Beaver Builder
- Create a new page or edit your Beaver Builder page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Google Play Reviews on Beaver Builder is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.