In this post, you will learn how to display a Flickr Album (One Album) on your Html website. Do you use Flickr Album (One Album)? Do you have a website built using Html? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Flickr Album (One Album)" on the dropdown.
Enter your username and album ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Html
- Open your HTML file.
- You can create a new HTML page or edit your existing HTML page.
- Save your HTML page.
- You may now upload your HTML page to your web hosting.
If you think this post about how to display Flickr Album (One Album) on Html is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.