In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Videos on your Ukit website. Do you use Facebook Page Videos? Do you have a website built using Ukit? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Videos" on the dropdown.
Connect your Facebook page. Connect your Facebook account and select your target Facebook page on the dropdown. You need to be admin of the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Ukit
- Login to uKit. You must have an "Pro" account in uKit to use the widget.
- Click edit.
- On the left, click "Site Pages".
- Click add page.
- Click page, then type your title. Identify which page you want the widget to appear. You can create a new page on uKit, or you can edit your existing page where you want the widget to appear.
- Click builder.
- Drag HTML, Code to the page.
- Click the HTML Code.
- Paste the embed code in "HTML EDITOR" from SociableKIT, and click save button.
- Click "Last published on Today" on the left bottom.
- Click the uKit Logo on the upper left.
- Click your website on the upper middle..
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Videos on Ukit is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.