In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Shop on your Americommerce website. Do you use Facebook Page Shop? Do you have a website built using Americommerce? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Shop" on the dropdown.
- Connect your Facebook page. Connect your Facebook account and select your target Facebook page on the dropdown. You need to be admin of the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Americommerce
- Login to AmeriCommerce.
- Click the 'Content' tab on the left sidebar.
- the 'Pages' section.
- Create or edit an existing page.
- On the page content, click the <> 'HTML' button.
- Paste the embed code from SociableKIT.
- Click the 'Save' button on the upper right.
- Click the 'More actions' button beside the 'Save' button.
- Click the 'View' button. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Shop on Americommerce is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected].com or go to the SociableKIT.com website.