In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Posts on your 3dcart website. Do you use Facebook Page Posts? Do you have a website built using 3dcart? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Posts" on the dropdown.
Connect your Facebook page. Connect your Facebook account and select your target Facebook page on the dropdown. You need to be admin of the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for 3dcart
- Create a new page or edit your 3dcart page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Posts on 3dcart is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.