In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Playlist Videos on your Ukit website. Do you use Facebook Page Playlist Videos? Do you have a website built using Ukit? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Playlist Videos" on the dropdown.
Click the "Select" button. Make sure your Facebook account is connected.
On the popup select the Facebook page where your target playlist is located.
Next, select the Facebook page playlist you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Ukit
- Login to uKit. You must have an "Pro" account in uKit to use the widget.
- Click edit. You can see the blue box edit in the middle.
- Click "Site Pages". You can see a new page symbol on the left.
- Click add page.
- Click page, then type your title. Identify which page you want the widget to appear. You can create a new page on uKit, or you can edit your existing page where you want the widget to appear.
- Click builder. You can see on the left shape like a puzzle piece.
- Drag HTML Code to the page.
- Click the HTML Code. You can see the "" on the middle of the page.
- Paste the embed code, in "HTML EDITOR" from SociableKIT, and click save button. You can see the "HTML EDITOR" on the middle of the page, and you can see the save button in a green box on the right bottom corner.
- Click "Last published on Today". You can see the yellow box on the bottom left corner.
- Click the uKit Logo. You can see the uKit Logo symbolizes "u" on the upper left corner.
- Click your website. You can see on the upper middle.
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Playlist Videos on Ukit is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.