In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Photo Albums on your Data Life Engine website. Do you use Facebook Page Photo Albums? Do you have a website built using Data Life Engine? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Photo Albums" on the dropdown.
- Connect your Facebook page. Connect your Facebook account and select your target Facebook page on the dropdown. You need to be admin of the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Data Life Engine
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Photo Albums on Data Life Engine is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.