In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Photo Album (One Photo Album) on your Strikingly website. Do you use Facebook Page Photo Album (One Photo Album)? Do you have a website built using Strikingly? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Photo Album (One Photo Album)" on the dropdown.
- Click the "Select" button. Make sure your Facebook account is connected.
- On the popup select the Facebook page you want to use.
- Next, select the Facebook page photo album you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Strikingly
- Login to Strikingly. Go to Strikingly editor.
- View your page. Click the “Save” button and view your site. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Photo Album (One Photo Album) on Strikingly is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.