In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Photo Album (One Photo Album) on your Readymag website. Do you use Facebook Page Photo Album (One Photo Album)? Do you have a website built using Readymag? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Photo Album (One Photo Album)" on the dropdown.
- Click the "Select" button. Make sure your Facebook account is connected.
- On the popup select the Facebook page you want to use.
- Next, select the Facebook page photo album you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Readymag
- Login to Readymag. Go to the Project settings.
- Paste the link. Via the Code widget or the Code Editor, paste the link you copied from SociableKIT.
- View your page. Click Publish. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Photo Album (One Photo Album) on Readymag is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.