In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Event (One Event) on your Data Life Engine website. Do you use Facebook Page Event (One Event)? Do you have a website built using Data Life Engine? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Event (One Event)" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Facebook event ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Data Life Engine
- Create a new page or edit your Data Life Engine page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Event (One Event) on Data Life Engine is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.