In this post, you will learn how to display a Content Aggregator on your Wishpond website. Do you use Content Aggregator? Do you have a website built using Wishpond? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Content Aggregator" on the dropdown.
- Select the data sources that you want for your aggregator. The most common combinations we see are Instagram hashtag feed, Twitter hashtag feed, LinkedIn hashtag feed, and Facebook hashtag feed. Another combination can be Google reviews and Facebook page reviews. You can combine any data source with any of our 70+ sources and widget types. See this example.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Wishpond
- Login to Wishpond.
- Create or edit an existing landing page.
- On the top left corner of the page, click the 'Add new' button.
- Click the 'View more' button.
- Select the < > 'HMTL' content and drag it on your page.
- Paste the embed code from SociableKIT.
- Click the 'Publish' button.
- Visit your page. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Content Aggregator on Wishpond is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.