Do you need to sync Facebook page events with your Google calendar? We’ve built a solution for you! If you want to sync your Facebook page events into your Google calendar automatically, just follow these quick steps:
Steps on How to Sync Facebook Page Events with Google Calendar?
- Sign up to DSM and login using your key.
- Click ‘Create Custom Feed’ button.
- On the pop up, enter the ‘name’ of your feed and select ‘Facebook Events to Google Calendar’
- On the next screen, enter your Facebook page name or ID, click ‘Save Changes’
- Click the ‘Copy URL’ button.
- Go into your Google calendar and click on the little arrow next to ‘Other calendars’. Select ‘Add by URL’
- Paste your link into the pop up box
- Click “Add Calendar” button.
Your Facebook page events should now be showing in your Google Calendar.
How To Change Google Calendar Name?
If you use the method above, a “URL” instead or a “calendar name” might be displayed on the Google calendar sidebar. To rename a Google Calendar, you should:
- Go to “Other Calendar”
- Click the “down arrow” next to DSM URL.
- Click “Calendar Settings”
- Change the “Calendar Name”
- Click “Save” button.
If New Events Did Not Display Immediately
If you add a new Facebook page event, it will appear in Google calendar automatically but not immediately.
Some observers have suggested Google updates every few hours, but Google themselves quote it may take up to 12 hours.
Although in in exceptional cases we have seen it take as long as 48 hours.
Force A Google Calendar Update
If you want to force an immediate Google calendar update. You can add a ‘version’ parameter in our URL and do the ‘Add by URL’ again.
For example, your first URL is:
…and you want to force an update. What you’ll have to do is add the ‘version’ parameter, so the URL will now look like this:
What’s the difference between FREE and PAID key?
Both our free key and paid key will allow you to export or sync Facebook Page events with your Google Calendar. Automatically.
But if you use our FREE KEY, the synced events will have the following text format:
Title: DSM Plugin – Your Event Title – displaysocialmedia.com
Description: You’re using our free version, please upgrade: https://www.displaysocialmedia.com/upgrade/
If you will use our PAID KEY, you won’t have any unwanted text:
Title: Your Event Title
Description: Event address, etc.
Need DSM Support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related DSM Solutions
Aside from our solution above, you can use the following DSM solutions as well:
How to customize and embed...
- Facebook Events
- Facebook Page Events On Your Website?
- Single Facebook Page Event On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Events on Google Calendar?
- Facebook Photos
- Facebook Page Photo Albums On Website?
- Single Facebook Page Photo Album On Website?
- Instagram Feed
- Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- Instagram Hashtag Feed On Your Website?
- Private Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- YouTube Videos
- YouTube Channel Videos On Your Website?
- YouTube Playlist Videos On Your Website?
- More Solutions
- Twitter Feed On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Videos On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Feed On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Reviews On Your Website?
Enjoy any solutions above by buying a Private DSM Key!
Thanks for reading our tutorial about How to Export or Sync Facebook Page Events with Google Calendar!