Today I will teach you how to export or sync Facebook page events with Google Calendar. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
What’s next? You can Try our plugin now or continue reading below.
Why use SociableKIT?
Do you need to sync Facebook page events with your Google calendar? We’ve built a solution for you! If you want to sync your Facebook page events into your Google calendar automatically, just follow these quick steps:
Need any step by step text guide?
Here a text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
- Click the ‘Create Solution’ button.
- On the pop-up, enter the ‘name’ of your feed and select ‘Facebook Page Events On Your Google Calendar’
- On the next screen, enter your Facebook page ID, click ‘Save Changes’
- Click the ‘Copy URL’ button.
- Open your Google calendar.
- On the left side, see the “Add friend’s calendar” field.
- Click the plus (+) icon > click “From URL” option.
- On the “URL of calendar” field, copy and paste the link you copied above.
- Click the ‘Add Calendar’ button. Loading will take 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, refresh the Google calendar.
- See the left side if your calendar was loaded.
How to get a free access?
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Your Facebook page events should now be showing in your Google Calendar.
How To Change Google Calendar Name?
If you use the method above, a “URL” instead or a “calendar name” might be displayed on the Google calendar sidebar. To rename a Google Calendar, you should:
- Go to “Other Calendar”
- Click the “down arrow” next to SociableKIT URL.
- Click “Calendar Settings”
- Change the “Calendar Name”
- Click “Save” button.
If New Events Did Not Display Immediately
If you add a new Facebook page event, it will appear in Google calendar automatically but not immediately.
Some observers have suggested Google updates every few hours, but Google themselves quote it may take up to 12 hours.
Although in in exceptional cases we have seen it take as long as 48 hours.
Force A Google Calendar Update
If you want to force an immediate Google calendar update. You can add a ‘version’ parameter in our URL and do the ‘Add by URL’ again.
For example, your first URL is:
…and you want to force an update. What you’ll have to do is add the ‘version’ parameter, so the URL will now look like this:
What’s the difference between FREE and PAID key?
Both our free key and paid key will allow you to export or sync Facebook Page events with your Google Calendar. Automatically.
But if you use our FREE ACCESS, the synced events will have the following text format:
Title: SociableKIT Plugin – Your Event Title – displaysocialmedia.com
Description: You’re using our free version, please upgrade: https://www.sociablekit.com/pricing/
If you will use our PAID ACCESS, you won’t have any unwanted text:
Title: Your Event Title
Description: Event address, etc.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thanks for reading our tutorial about How to Export or Sync Facebook Page Events with Google Calendar!