How to Find Facebook Page ID?
- Go to your Facebook page on the browser.
- Click the “About” tab on the left side.
- Find “Page ID” field. The numeric value is your Facebook page ID.
- Or, if you don’t own the page, find the messenger username.
- Messenger username is equivalent to Facebook page ID.
Important Note: A “Facebook Page” is different from a “Personal Facebook Account” or “Facebook Group”.
A “Facebook Page” is considered as “Facebook Business Page” while a “Personal Facebook Account” is the one you probably use everyday, the one you use to connect or chat with friends.
So, if you choose DSM’s “Facebook Page” feature, make sure you are using a Facebook page and not a “Personal Facebook Account” and not a “Facebook Group”.
Still not working?
DSM can only pull data from ‘public’ Facebook pages. Page restrictions like age or country restrictions must be disabled.
Here’s a quick fix to make your Facebook Page visible to the public.
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Make sure you’re on your Facebook page.
3. Look to the upper left corner – you should see: Page | Activity | Settings
4. Click on the Setting link.
Check Your Country Restrictions
1. Under the General tab click on Country Restrictions to verify you did not list a specific country.
2. If you listed a specific country, click the “x” to remove it and save your changes.
Check Your Age Restrictions
1. Just below the Country Restrictions is Age Restrictions – edit this section.
2. Select “Anyone (13+)” and click Save Changes
That’s it – Log out of Facebook, then put your Facebook Page Page url (eg: https://www.facebook.com/DisplaySocialMedia) in the address bar of your browser and check to make sure you can see your business without having to login to Facebook.
Need DSM support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.