The Facebook Page access token that “never expire” is needed to embed Facebook page reviews on your website. If you do not have this, you’ll have to reset your access token manually every 60 days. This is how to prevent that situation.
- Make sure you are an admin of your target Facebook page.
- Create Facebook App ID. Skip this step if you got one.
- Get short-lived user access token. Skip this step if you got one.
- Get long-lived user access token. Skip this step if you got one.
- Go to this link. Paste your long-lived access token. Click “Get Facebook Page Access Token” button.
- Find your target Facebook page, below the name is its Facebook page access token. Copy it.
- If you want to make sure your Facebook page access token never expires, click “Debug” button.
- If you can see “expires: never”, it means Facebook page access token will never expire.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
Announcement: DSM Website Plugins is now called SociableKIT! We have not yet updated some of our video tutorials to sociablekit.com but the app is the same when you land in sociablekit.com website. Please read the announcement, login here or get a free access here.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here: Website Tutorials