The Facebook Page access token that “never expire” is needed to embed Facebook page reviews on your website. If you do not have this, you’ll have to reset your access token manually every 60 days. This is how to prevent that situation.
- Make sure you are an admin of your target Facebook page.
- Create Facebook App ID. Skip this step if you got one.
- Get short-lived user access token. Skip this step if you got one.
- Get long-lived user access token. Skip this step if you got one.
- Go to this link. Paste your long-lived access token. Click “Get Facebook Page Access Token” button.
- Find your target Facebook page, below the name is its Facebook page access token. Copy it.
- If you want to make sure your Facebook page access token never expires, click “Debug” button.
- If you can see “expires: never”, it means Facebook page access token will never expire.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.