If you need to customize and embed YouTube playlist videos on your website, you need to find its YouTube playlist ID. Here’s how:
- Go to your target YouTube playlist on the browser.
- On the address bar, you will see something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLykC1VN7NY&list=PLFs4vir_WsTwEd-nJgVJCZPNL3HALHHpF
- The playlist ID is the characters after “list=” so in the URL above, our playlist ID is PLFs4vir_WsTwEd-nJgVJCZPNL3HALHHpF
- Copy the playlist ID.
- Go back to DSM dashboard and paste it in the “YouTube Playlist ID” field.
Need DSM support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.