If you need to embed YouTube Channel Videos on your website, you need to find your YouTube Channel Custom Name. Follow the simple steps below.
- Go to your YouTube channel.
- On the browser address bar, you will see something like this: https://www.youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector
- Your YouTube channel custom name is the text after /user/. In our example above, the YouTube channel custom name is TEDtalksDirector
Need DSM support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.