Today I will teach you how to embed Twitter hashtag feed on Squarespace website.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Twitter hashtag feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Twitter Hashtag Feed” option.
- Enter your Twitter hashtag, without the # sign. For example: serengeti
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your Squarespace.
Why use SociableKIT?
There are times you do not want to post on Twitter. You just want to use Twitter content (by hashtag) posted by other people and embed it on your Squarespace.
Why? Because you know how tiring it is to post Twitter updates twice. One on Twitter. One on your Squarespace website.
We hear you.
That’s why we created SociableKIT!
Once you signed up (there’s a free-trial), you won’t have to post anything on Twitter anymore.
SociableKIT will display Twitter hashtag feed on your Squarespace automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your Squarespace visitors enjoy the Twitter hashtag feed on your Squarespace as well.
How to get a free access?
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here: Squarespace + SociableKIT Tutorials
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Twitter hashtag feed on Squarespace! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.