Today I will teach you how to embed Facebook page events on website. Increase your website engagement immediately by following this simple hack.
Continue reading below.
You know how tiring it is to post your event information twice. One on Facebook. One on your website.
We hear you.
That’s why we created the DSM website plugin.
Once you signed up (there’s a free version), you’ll be able to post your event information only once. One on Facebook.
The DSM website plugin will display your Facebook page events on your website automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
The DSM website plugin doesn’t just display your Facebook events on your website. It saves you a lot of time and energy by avoiding double work.
It keeps your website visitors informed about your events. It makes your website’s event page look better and more useful.
Enjoy our tutorial and demo below!
Video Demonstration – Embed Facebook Events On Website
Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
How To Embed Facebook Events On Website? Text Tutorial
Here’s the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Get a Free Key or Paid Key.
- Go to this login page and use the key to login.
- Once logged in, click “+ Create Custom Feed” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Facebook events feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page Events On Your Website” option.
- Enter your Facebook Page ID.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
How to get a free key?
Enter your name and email on the form below and submit it. We will send a Free Key to your email address so you can try all the DSM solutions for 7 days. No payment required.
What Customers Say About Us?
★★★★★ "Finding this saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "DSM has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found DSM Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with DSM!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Your event calendar definitely helps, spectacular service! It worked. You’re the best, as usual. Thank you for all your work!" ~ Jennifer Gray, Website Developer – Vote 4 Pedro
Live Demo – DSM Facebook Events
The events below were retrieved from Posted By DSM Facebook page.
Will DSM work on my website?
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that DSM will still work on your website!
Can DSM display events from multiple Facebook pages?
YES! You just have to put comma separated Facebook page IDs. For example: spurs,warriors,cavs,nba
Why some events are not showing?
DSM can only display ‘public’ events. The Facebook page that hosts and co-hosts the event must be set to ‘public’ as well. Page restrictions like age restriction must be disabled. Make sure the ‘events’ tab was enabled on those Facebook pages as well.
Here’s a quick fix to make your Facebook Page visible to the public.
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Make sure you’re on your Facebook page.
3. Look to the upper left corner – you should see: Page | Activity | Settings
4. Click on the Setting link.
Check Your Country Restrictions
1. Under the General tab click on Country Restrictions to verify you did not list a specific country.
2. If you listed a specific country, click the “x” to remove it and save your changes.
Check Your Age Restrictions
1. Just below the Country Restrictions is Age Restrictions – edit this section.
2. Select “Anyone (13+)” and click Save Changes
That’s it – Log out of Facebook, then put your Facebook Page Page url (eg: https://www.facebook.com/DisplaySocialMedia) in the address bar of your browser and check to make sure you can see your business without having to login to Facebook.
Need DSM Support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related DSM Solutions
Aside from our solution above, you can use the following DSM solutions as well:
- Facebook Events
- Facebook Page Events On Your Website?
- Single Facebook Page Event On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Events on Google Calendar?
- Facebook Photos
- Facebook Page Photo Albums On Website?
- Single Facebook Page Photo Album On Website?
- Instagram Feed
- Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- Instagram Hashtag Feed On Your Website?
- Private Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- YouTube Videos
- YouTube Channel Videos On Your Website?
- YouTube Playlist Videos On Your Website?
- Twitter Feed
- Twitter Feed On Your Website?
- Twitter Hashtag Feed On Your Website?
- More Solutions
- Facebook Page Videos On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Feed On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Reviews On Your Website?
Enjoy any solutions above by buying a Private DSM Key!
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Facebook events on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.