Today I will teach you how to customize and embed Facebook page events on website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
What’s next? You can Try our plugin now or continue reading below.
Why use DSM?
You know how tiring it is to post your event information twice. One on Facebook. One on your website.
We hear you.
That’s why we created the DSM website plugin.
Once you signed up (get started here), you’ll be able to post your event information only once. One on Facebook.
The DSM website plugin will display your Facebook page events on your website automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
The DSM website plugin doesn’t just display your Facebook events on your website. It saves you a lot of time and energy by avoiding double work.
It keeps your website visitors informed about your events. It makes your website’s event page look better and more useful.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Get a Free Key or Paid Key.
- Go to this login page and use the key to login.
- Once logged in, click “+ Create Custom Feed” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Facebook events feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page Events” option.
- Enter your Facebook Page ID.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
How to get a free key?
Enter your name and email on the form below and submit it. We will send a Free Key to your email address so you can try all the DSM solutions for 7 days. No payment required.
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "Thank you SO MUCH!!! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. It works perfect. Your plugin will be in use on the Events page." ~ Robert Herring, MO & Co-Founder – Disciple Christian Motorcycle Club
★★★★★ "Many of our small business members tend to share their Facebook page events with our Facebook page. I’m pretty happy with this DSM solution. We don’t have to manually hit a button every month to sync our Facebook page events and website calendar. I paid for the whole year, it makes sense. I thank you so much Mike!" ~ David B. Morgan, Executive Director – Delaware River Towns Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau
★★★★★ "DSM has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found DSM Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with DSM!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding DSM saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The DSM website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Live demo of DSM Facebook events
DSM works with any type of website. But since we used a WordPress-powered website on the video tutorial, we’ll use it on the live demo as well.
View the live demo here: WordPress Facebook Page Events Live Demo
Will DSM work on my website?
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that DSM will still work on your website!
How to display events from multiple FB pages?
YES! You just have to put comma separated Facebook page IDs. For example: spurs,warriors,cavs,nba
Why some events are not showing?
DSM can only display ‘public’ events. The Facebook page that hosts and co-hosts the event must be set to ‘public’ as well. Page restrictions like age restriction must be disabled. Make sure the ‘events’ tab was enabled on those Facebook pages as well.
Here’s a quick fix to make your Facebook Page visible to the public.
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Make sure you’re on your Facebook page.
3. Look to the upper left corner – you should see: Page | Activity | Settings
4. Click on the Setting link.
Check Your Country Restrictions
1. Under the General tab click on Country Restrictions to verify you did not list a specific country.
2. If you listed a specific country, click the “x” to remove it and save your changes.
Check Your Age Restrictions
1. Just below the Country Restrictions is Age Restrictions – edit this section.
2. Select “Anyone (13+)” and click Save Changes
That’s it – Log out of Facebook, then put your Facebook Page Page url (eg: https://www.facebook.com/DisplaySocialMedia) in the address bar of your browser and check to make sure you can see your business without having to login to Facebook.
Need DSM support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related DSM solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Facebook page events on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.