Today I will teach you how to embed private Instagram feed on Squarespace website.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom private Instagram feed.
- On the drop-down, select the “Private Instagram Feed” option.
- Enter your Instagram access token.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Go back to Squarespace editor.
- Edit page content, click the Plus (+) icon, scroll down and click Code (</>) icon.
- Paste the SociableKIT embed code, click the “Apply” button and click the “Save” button.
- View your page on the incognito window so you can see the custom feed.
Why use SociableKIT?
Do you use a private Instagram account? Do you manage its related Squarespace?
If your answer is YES, you know how tiring it is to upload Instagram photos and videos twice. One on Instagram. One on your Squarespace.
We hear you.
That’s why we created SociableKIT!
Once you signed up (there’s a free trial), you’ll be able to update your Instagram feed only once. One on Instagram.
SociableKIT will display private Instagram feed on your Squarespace automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your Squarespace visitors enjoy the private Instagram feed on your Squarespace as well.
How to get a free access?
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here: Squarespace + SociableKIT Tutorials
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed private Instagram feed on Squarespace! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.