Today I will teach you how to embed Instagram hashtag feed on Squarespace website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and login.
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Instagram hashtag feed.
- On the drop-down, select the “Instagram Hashtag Feed” option.
- Enter your Instagram hashtag text, without the # sign.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Go back to Squarespace editor.
- Edit page content, click the Plus (+) icon, scroll down and click Code (</>) icon.
- Paste the SociableKIT embed code, click the “Apply” button and click the “Save” button.
- View your page on the incognito window so you can see the custom feed.
Why use SociableKIT?
There are times you do not want to upload photos and videos on Instagram. You just want to use Instagram content (by hashtag) posted by other people and embed it on your Squarespace.
Why? Because you know how tiring it is to upload Instagram photos and videos twice. One on Instagram. One on your Squarespace.
We hear you.
That’s why we created SociableKIT!
Once you signed up (there’s a free version), you won’t have to upload anything on Instagram anymore.
SociableKIT will display Instagram hashtag feed on your Squarespace automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your Squarespace visitors enjoy the Instagram hashtag feed on your Squarespace as well.
How to get a free access?
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here: Squarespace + SociableKIT Tutorials
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Instagram feed on Squarespace! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.