Today I will teach you how to embed Facebook page feed on Webflow website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and login. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click “+ Create SociableKIT Solution” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Facebook page feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page Feed” option.
- Enter your Facebook Page ID.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Go back to Webflow editor.
- On the sidebar, click “+ Add Element”. Find and drag “</> Embed” on your page.
- Paste the SociableKIT code you copied earlier. Click “Save and Close” button.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish” and click “Publish to selected domains” button.
- View your website or view the page where you put the SociableKIT plugin.
Why use SociableKIT?
You know how tiring it is to update your feed twice. One on Facebook. One on your Webflow.
We hear you.
That’s why we created SociableKIT!
Once you signed up (there’s a free version), you’ll be able to update your feed only once. One on Facebook.
SociableKIT will display your Facebook page feed on your Webflow automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your Webflow visitors enjoy news feed on your Webflow as well.
How to get a free access?
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Will SociableKIT work on my website?
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that SociableKIT will still work on your website!
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Facebook page feed on Webflow! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.