Today I will teach you how to embed Facebook page events on Jimdo website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and login.
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Facebook events feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page Events” option.
- Enter your Facebook Page ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Jimdo” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Open your Jimdo page editor.
- Click “Add Elements” and click the “More Elements and Add-ons” button.
- Click “</> Widget / HTML” and paste the SociableKIT code you copied earlier.
- Click the “Save” button and view your site.
Why use SociableKIT?
You know how tiring it is to post your event information twice. One on Facebook. One on your Jimdo.
We hear you.
That’s why we created SociableKIT!
Once you signed up (there’s a free version), you’ll be able to post your event information only once. One on Facebook.
SociableKIT will display your Facebook page events on your Jimdo automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
SociableKIT doesn’t just display your Facebook events on your Jimdo. It saves you a lot of time and energy by avoiding double work.
It keeps your Jimdo visitors informed about your events. It makes your Jimdo’s event page look better and more useful.
How to get a free access?
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Will SociableKIT work on my website?
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that SociableKIT will still work on your website!
Can SociableKIT display events from multiple Facebook pages?
YES! You just have to put comma separated Facebook page IDs. For example: spurs,warriors,cavs,nba
Why some events are not showing?
SociableKIT can only display ‘public’ events. The Facebook page that hosts and co-hosts the event must be set to ‘public’ as well. Page restrictions like age restriction must be disabled. Make sure the ‘events’ tab was enabled on those Facebook pages as well.
Here’s a quick fix to make your Facebook Page visible to the public.
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Make sure you’re on your Facebook page.
3. Look to the upper left corner – you should see: Page | Activity | Settings
4. Click on the Setting link.
Check Your Country Restrictions
1. Under the General tab click on Country Restrictions to verify you did not list a specific country.
2. If you listed a specific country, click the “x” to remove it and save your changes.
Check Your Age Restrictions
1. Just below the Country Restrictions is Age Restrictions – edit this section.
2. Select “Anyone (13+)” and click Save Changes
That’s it – Log out of Facebook, then put your Facebook Page Page url (eg: https://www.facebook.com/DisplaySocialMedia) in the address bar of your browser and check to make sure you can see your business without having to login to Facebook.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Facebook page events on Jimdo! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.