Today I will teach you how to embed Facebook page event on Squarespace website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and login. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click “+ Create SociableKIT Solution” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Facebook pageevent.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page Event (One Event)” option.
- Enter your Facebook Event ID.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Go back to Squarespace editor.
- Edit page content, click the Plus (+) icon, scroll down and click Code (</>) icon.
- Paste the SociableKIT embed code, click “Apply” button and click “Save” button.
- View your page on incognito window so you can see the custom feed.
Why use SociableKIT?
You know how tiring it is to post or update your event information twice. One on Facebook. One on your Squarespace.
We hear you.
That’s why we created the SociableKIT.
Once you signed up (there’s a free-trial version), you’ll be able to post your event information only once. One on Facebook.
SociableKIT will display your Facebook page events on your Squarespace automatically. You control its look & feel as well. Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
SociableKIT doesn’t just display your Facebook page event on your Squarespace. It saves you a lot of time and energy by avoiding double work. It keeps your Squarespace visitors informed about your events. It makes your Squarespace’s event page look better and more useful.
How to get a free access?
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here: Squarespace + SociableKIT Tutorials
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Facebook page event on Squarespace! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.