Release Date: August 09, 2017
DSM Version 2.6 Updates:
- Added: Option to show or hide Facebook event‘s end date & time.
- Added: Option to play YouTube video in-line or on pop up for YouTube channel & playlist feed.
- Added: Option to block user on Instagram hashtag feed.
- Added: Option to hide specific albums for Facebook photo albums feed.
- Added: Show multiple-day events on Facebook upcoming events feed.
- Added: Events count on small-container or mobile-view of Facebook events calendar.
- Added: Clickable ‘mentions’ in Facebook photo album description.
- Added: Photo description on pop up of single Facebook photo album.
- Added: Clickable hashtags for Facebook page feed.
- Added: Custom CSS field in Edit Mode > Themes Tab.
- Added: Wider space for custom feed edit mode.
- Added: Several improvements on the admin section to serve you better.
- Fixed: Inconsistent links in Facebook events pop up.
- Fixed: Subscribe button on YouTube channel feed.
- Fixed: Using channel ID for YouTube channel feed.
- Fixed: Not clickable ‘read more’ button on Bootstrap websites.
- Fixed: Hide ‘untitled albums’ on Facebook photo albums.
- Fixed: Instagram feed default post count setting.
- Fixed: Default number of reviews on Facebook page reviews feed.
- Fixed: Overlapping posts on Facebook page feed.
Let me know if you have any questions about these updates.
Thank you for supporting the DSM Website Plugins!